Interested in getting a Formula Ford?
Check out this helpful article (here) before you look at the cars for sale. Remember, unless you are already very knowledgeable about Formula Fords AND about racing Formula Ford in British Columbia, we strongly recommend that you don’t commit any money before you check with us. We are very willing to help you make the best decision for your situation. A short email (Contact Us page here) and a follow up phone call may save you a lot of disappointment and money!
Cars available locally
Check these out first.
For Sale – Formula Ford Parts
Having sold his Van Diemen RF2000 Piers has the following parts he would like to sell off:
1) Upper A-Arm mounting blocks 7075 Aluminum (new) $41 each
2) Lower A-Arm mounting blocks 7075 Aluminum (new) $51 each
Note: For the lower mounting block, the distance from center to attachment is: 18mm
Note: For the upper mounting block, the distance from center to attachment is: 16.5mm
3) Brake caliper AP Lockheed LD19 universal fit all four corners (new) $287
4) Girling-70 Master clutch (used & good condition) $77
5) MOMO steering wheel black suede (used & Good condition) $120
6) Motormaster distributor F1600 (used but in very good condition) $176
7) Push-rod adjuster & toe-link adjusters (new) $19 each
8) Pi wheel speed sensor active type (used) $81
9) Pi 10 Channels beacon Transmitter (new) $285
10) Pi 10 Channels beacon Receiver (used) $195
11) Pi Temperature sensor (new) $ 90
12) TDI floating type rotor (used) $71
13) Drive shaft tripod (new) $55 each
14) Left rear or front upright for VD-RF00 (used excellent condition) $313
15) Wheel bearing for upright above (used) $45
16) Wheel Hub for upright above (used very good) $275
Intake manifold gasket $7 each (qty. 2)
Head gasket $20 each (qty.2)
Front timing chain $2 (qty.1)
Oil pump $3.00 each (qty.4)
Fuel pump block $5 each (qty.2)
Water pump gasket $2.0 each (qty.6)
Water outlet gasket $2.25 each(qty.8)
Contact : Piers Bortot at email@example.com
For Sale – 2003 Kodiak Fox
-Engine 1600cc Kent specification early 2003 by Tasman Race Engines.
-Suspension upgrades. A visually appealing car ala F1 very aerodynamic and responsive
to drive. Car is amazingly quick.
-Has been Homologated by CACC and SCCA FIA rules..
-Hewland LD200 Gearbox – balanced & blueprinted
-Aeroquip fittings and Braided lines…
-Complete set of quality rod ends on the car on suspension arms all push rods and toe
-Penske double adjustable shocks (Rebuilt by Joe Stimola 2005)
-Kodiak Wheels with Fast Forward Centre Locking Nuts
-AIM on board datalogger c/w track mapping, G-force, rpm, speed, heads-up lap time,
programmable shift light, steering wheel display, track beacon and software and
-Tilton Brake pedal setup…Master Cylinders
Price – $12,000 Cdn
Contact – Contact Chris White 604-657-8021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org